Job Responsibilities:Position: Project Controller IV
Division: Pro Business Solutions
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Paducah, KY
Professional Project Services Inc. has upcoming opportunity for Project Controller IV (Direct Hire) positions at our offices in Paducah, KY. Please submit resumes via the web page link below.
Professional Project Services, Inc. (Pro2Serve®) is a nationally-recognized technical and engineering services firm dedicated to providing critical infrastructure engineering services in support of our Nation's security. Using a disciplined systems engineering approach that is supported by an innovative software toolset, Pro2Serve provides solutions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our government and private clients. We support the defense, energy, and science markets through responsive, cost-effective execution of critical security, facilities and infrastructure, nuclear defense and nonproliferation, and environmental projects.
This position provides Project Controls support to the Department of Energy (DOE) Environmental Management (EM) projects at the Paducah Facility.
- Extensive experience with the set up and use of Primavera P6
- Perform Project Controls functions related to cost, schedule, change control management, and reporting
- Analysis of the project schedule using critical path methodology
- Support all aspects of an earned value management system
- Participate in the established project change control management program and prepare/update logs, status reports, and other tracking requirements
- Verify and monitor approved baseline changes in Primavera P6 Schedules
- Follow cost control/scheduling procedures, execution plans, and business plans
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Work in a collaborative project environment and communicate with all team members
- Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business / construction management / technical / engineering or a related area and at least 15 years of practical experience in project controls, including ability to analyze cost, schedule, change control, or related areas.
- A high school diploma and a 20 years of practical experience would be considered equivalent.
- Highly proficient with Primavera P6.
- Experience in a DOE project environment and a working knowledge of DOE Orders Cost Guides and DOE Order 413.3B.Ability to apply the EVMS ANSI 748 standard to assess systems compliance with EVMS requirements.
- Possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills to effectively provide guidance, direction, and assistance.
- Adhere to and support Pro2Serve Health, Safety & Environmental and Quality Assurance Policies.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a Department of Energy "L" Clearance.
Federal Government Clearance:
This position requires the ability to obtain a government clearance. This position requires testing for absence of any illegal drugs along with a background investigation by the Federal government to obtain access authorization prior to employment. Subsequent reinvestigations and drug testing may be required.
Affirmative Action Employer—M/F/Vet/Disab/LGBT
Pro2Serve's benefits package was carefully designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
These benefits include:
- Major Medical Plan with Prescription Card, Dental Plan, Vision, and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan 401(k)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Comprehensive Leave