11 - 15 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Project Controller
Position Number: 261198
Location: Houston, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Oil and Gas, Project Control
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates. “PROJECT CONTROL, OIL AND GAS, MANAGEMENT ,”
Project Controls Specialist IV (Contract)
Houston, TX 77057
Length: 1+ year
Start date is targeted for August.
· Provides risk assessments, and evaluates finances, analysis and controls, performance assessment, change management, project forecasting, and reporting on projects of various sizes and complexity.
· Prepares Project Status reports for executive leadership.
· Collaborates with Project Managers, Engineering, and Finance in with decision making that drives the successful completion of projects.
· Develops, implements, and maintains a project reporting and cost tracking system for the project that satisfies the needs of the project team, management, and client.
· Maintains, tracks, updates, and analyzes project schedules, progress measurement, cost estimates and variances, change orders, expenditures, risk and risk mitigation, estimated costs at completion, methodology, and management of change.
· Prepares and issues project progress, performance, specialized, cost, contract, and cash flow reports to the project team, management, and the client, as required.
· Serves as a technical advisor to assigned Project Managers and Directors related to project controls system.
· Leads the project team for critical project control functions for assigned major projects and contracts, and ensures all requirements are met and required documents are prepared to support the project.
· Provides guidance and coordinates work activities with other project control staff assigned to assist in completing the required project tasks; and coordinates activities with outside agencies, contractors, and consultants.
· Communicates with finance and budget staff and consultants on process improvements and issues resolutions.
· Ensures policies and procedures are interpreted and applied consistently and effectively, and ensures accountability and compliance with all current and applicable State and Federal laws and organization policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Provides support in the continued refinement and development of organizational improvements, production of procedures and policy development, management plans, data entry manuals, and in the continued sharing of lessons learned for assigned projects.
· Assists Project Managers with drafting and negotiating agreements, and advises them and other project team members on procurement and contract change control processes.
· Requires 10+ years'' experience
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.