5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Project Controller for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: Project Controller
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Min 5years experience
- Assist in Creation & Planning of Projects in Technology team with the project management tool – Enterprise Project Management (EPM).
- Create and Maintain EPM/SAP Project & Network Structures.
- Assist in update and maintenance of Project Plans/Schedules including Dates, Costs, and Resource Assignments.
- Create and Maintain Project Documentation to Support PMO
- Financial and Metrics reporting for portfolio performance
- Organizational timesheet mgmt. and compliance
- Project Mgmt processes standardization, set-up and maintenance
- Excellent communication skills required for leading discussions with organizational peers.
- Advanced Excel Skills required, macros preferred. MS Access database knowledge a plus.
- Creative problem solving skills needed. Idea generation and issue identification skills needed.
- Familiar with Project Management Software – SAP & EPM preferred.
- Working experience with O&G industry preferred.
- Familiar with Project Management Processes and Best Practices.
- Personable but determined personality.
- B.E/B.Tech in Production/Mechanical/IndustrialEngineering