Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Facilitate customer scoping calls and on site engagements including managing critical path objectives to ensure all engagements are professionally delivered to customers.
- Accurately document customer requirements based on reviews of customer documentation and employee interviews.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of proposed customer table modifications and or software application changes.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Configure and validate LOS Administration tables and Web tools to support customer implementations and if table configuration is completed by another resource validate solution meets customer requirements
- Efficiently identify and document the business objectives, requirements and issues of customers assigned and address and or communicate to appropriate parties
- Under minimal leadership, uncover opportunities for process improvement, applying best practices and challenging business operations when appropriate for customers.
- Communicate process recommendations professionally and with influence.
- Identify and document PCLender system configuration and workflow best practices and supporting business process documentation for efficient repeatable consulting engagements.
- Provide input to the PCLender team/management offering ideas for consulting engagements and system enhancements as a part of an ongoing effort to deliver a stellar product and services.
- Create Business Requirements Documentation (BRD) and Product Requirements Documentation (PRD) to support a custom development request or system enhancement.
- Review, update and assist with the prioritization of Professional Services cases documented in the company tool
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications to either expand/enhance a product or address a customer’s issue or need.
- Identify and document testing requirements to ensure recommended design enhancements function properly and have no negative impacts to other LOS functionality.
Work Process Expectations:
- Develops relationships with customer personnel that foster strong customer ties.
- Communicates effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Clearly documents requirements, changes and adheres to the PCL change management process
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Manages customer expectations effectively within the scope of the contract, project plan and change management process
- Configures LOS Administration tables and Web tools based on best practices and customer engagement
- Conduct and communicates effective progress evaluations in a timely manner.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to internal and external customers
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations to customers and internal teams
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Mentors those with less experience through informal channels.
- Trains and collaborates with other PCLender team members.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ mortgage lending/loan origination/lending technologyexperience
- Experience implementing enterprise software solutions for the mortgage industry
- Strong organization and time management skills and a keen eye for documenting details
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to travel within the United States up to 25% of the time based on client needs
Additional Skills & Abilities:
- Must learn quickly and obtain in-depth knowledge of all aspects of PCLender LOS tools including interfaces and upcoming release contents.
- Possess the ability to articulate best practices of mortgage lending and mortgage lending technologies. Self-Management: Ability to manage and prioritize own workload effectively meeting delivery timelines as committed to the customer.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- 4 YearBachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience implementations of software solutions in the mortgage lending space.
- Experience with PCLender LOS
Job ID R-10083896