We have an exciting opportunity to join our Rosemount Customer Central (RCC) team located in Shakopee, MN. The Project Business Specialist will provide efficient and professional administration of project orders through the coordination of key external customers and internal functional groups including; sales, marketing, engineering, manufacturing, etc. This customer-focused position requires the ability to communicate in a timely and effective manner while maintaining top-notch quality to provide a positive customer experience.
- Serves as the primary customer order contact on assigned projects or accounts
- Directs work on major projects or accounts.
- Assigns work across functions in the company and manages the project/order schedule.
- Identifies the information needs of each work group and assures they are met.
- Holds accountability for their account or project.
- Responsible for following established project execution standards and assures contractual obligations are met.
- Assists in identifying customer’s special requirements (product, data/docs, inspections, export requirements, pricing, etc.)
- Anticipates and resolves non-standard issues through the project cycle.
- Maintains understanding of general business practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Four (4) years of related experience.