Under general direction, the Project Associate Manager oversees various projects of a highly complex nature. They are responsible for assembling project teams, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
• Gathers and compiles project information
• Coordinates the activities of one or more projects, work streams, or functional areas
• Responsible for results in terms of costs, methods, and outcomes
• Resolves issues and ensures task completion by establishing priorities and reaching compromise with team members and functional managers
• Interprets and executes existing policies and procedures that affect management
• Recommends new or modified procedures and processes
• Participates in determining objectives of assignments
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and might not necessarily comprise all of the essential functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
• Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards
• Full knowledge of industry practices
• Bachelor's degree with 5-7 years of experience managing and successfully delivering projects OR
• Master's degree with 4-6 years of experience managing and successfully delivering projects
• PMI or equivalent certification preferred.