Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure optimum accessibility of a wide range of building and built environment projects through drawing reviews and design team meetings.
- Review architectural drawings for accessibility code/statue compliance as well as best practices. Write assessment reports.
- Provide relevant educational seminars and participate in professional organizations.
- Assist withsocial media ideas to help market PVA Architecture's work.
- Perform conformance reviews of VA healthcare facilities and attend meetings.
- Must have a Master of Architecturedegree from an accredited architecture school (college or university).
- Minimum of 3+ years professional experience in design and construction.
- Working knowledge of federal accessibility standards and model building code accessibility guidelines.
- Graphics software experience and social media knowledge a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- ADA regulations: 1year
- professional design and construction: 3years