You are a seasoned architect and recognized technical expert with experience in high profile, design driven projects. As a Project Architect, it's your job to lead a team of architects and designers to deliver unparalleled architectural projects. Leverage your industry experience and technical acumen to drive client projects from concept through build.
What You Will Do
- Manage client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape and civil consultants
- Support communication between project team, clients, vendors, contractors, consultants, and building and permitting officials
- Provide technical guidance and innovative solutions to resolve complex technical and design challenges
- Maintain project manual and specifications
- Conduct and document site visits, process submittals, substitution requests, and RFI's during construction
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
- 12+ years of project experience in an architectural practice
- Licensed or registered architect
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam Revu, SketchUp, 3dMax, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and MS Office
- Working knowledge of building codes, standards, building construction, and building structures
- LEED accreditation preferred.