Gannett Fleming, Inc. is currently seeking a Project Architect / Project Manager to join the Facilities Business Line and Architectural Practice.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to lead our architectural presence at this location. The primary focus for this office is rail & transit facility design. However, work on a wide variety of public and private sector projects, including but not limited to military, higher education, commercial/industrial, religious and public works is also possible. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepares architectural working drawings and related project documents
- Preparation of project specifications.
- Review Shop Drawings and perform otherconstruction administration work
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Develop presentations, designs and technical solutions through all phases of a project.
- Produce conceptual designs and renderings for project and presentation purposes
- Assist with preparing proposals
- Assist with marketing and managing clients
- Perform building surveys and forensic investigations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture and architectural registration is required;
- 8-12years' related experiencerequired, including 3-5 years’ experience with public transit systems
- Must be a Registered Architect or capable of obtaining within 6-12months
- High proficiency in REVIT Building Information Modeling Architecture with experience in both design and construction documentation is required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, and Adobe Suite
- Experience with 3D Modeling software such as Sketch Up Pro, Rhino/3D Max or similar is a plus
- Must be dynamic, creative and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of current International Building Codes, NFPA, ADA, LEED, and knowledge of related standards such as ANSI, ASTM, ASHRAE etc.
- Must be able to work effectively in team situations and establish strong relationships with other teams where overlap of client project work exists.
- Experience with specification writing/editing.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position.
No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.