We have been retained by a growing and innovative NATIONAL engineering firm with offices in Alabama who are seeking Project Architects to team with their award winning Architectural/Engineering team.
We are looking for the best and brightest for these Project Architect positions in Montgomery, AL. You will love the location, the people, the company, the work, cost of living, the compensation and quality of life.
Is this you???
- Licensed Architect with five + years of design experience.
- Travel is required for project field investigations and project conferences.
- This position requires a person that is a team player, has a very professional work ethic and the ability to interface with the client on a daily basis.
- Many of the projects will be buildings to be constructed or renovated on US Federal Government property.
- The Candidate must be a legal US Citizen, be able to obtain a US Passport and be able to pass US Federal Government required background checks in order to have access to these US Federal Government properties.
- This position offers a wide variety of design opportunities that will enhance a well-respected career path and offers the possibility of firm ownership.
Must have experience with the following
- Requires 5+ years related architectural design experience in the A/E industry. Experience should include design of commercial, institutional and healthcare facilities.
- The preferred Candidate shall have designed US Federal Government Buildings and have a history of conducting on-site field work investigations and attended project meetings at those facilities.
- The Candidate will be a registered architect.
- Must have excellent problem solving and communications skills.
- Requiredexperience with Revit.
- Must have experience with Autodesk® AutoCad and Microsoft Office.
In addition, the firm offers the Candidate a rich benefits package including Health benefits, life insurance benefits and a 401k/Profit sharing retirement plan.
Contact me via email with resume and salary requirements to: code MCMSSAPA OR if you know a candidate that might be qualified for this role and your refer them we will pay a $1.00 "referral bonus" if your candidate is hired.
Authorized US only