LPA is seeking a passionateProject Architect to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers,landscape architects andmaster planners. As a participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture required
- 10+ years of experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Architectural license required
- Proficiency in CAD and Revit is required. Good knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Strong technical, code and detailing skills for quality documentation
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Proactive written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable to support both, management and design
- The project architect will work in unison with Project Architects, Project Designers and Project Managers to lead the project design process
- Prepare documentation for schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Quality control research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Lead the construction administration process
- Mentor-ship form Managing Directors and Design Directors