- Responsible for leadership and coordination with project team members and consultants from project inception through completion.
- Assist the Project Manager in directing and managing the project team, mentoring staff, and representing the firm to the client.
- Deliver design-sensitive projects on schedule and within budget while making authoritative decisions and recommendations of significant impact related to the project.
- Responsible for the technical planning and execution of the project documents.
- Participate in client presentations and/or meetings.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten years architectural experience, with at least five years of recent Project Architect experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and working on academic and/or science and technology focused facilities.
- Professional degree in architecture and registration required.
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency required.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.