The firm is a high-end, well-established, and well respected landscape design and construction firm looking for a creative, high-quality Project Architect with a comprehensive skill in all aspects of residential design and construction. The ideal candidate should hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Architecturewith a minimum of 5-7years of experience. Alternatively, the candidate should be on the path of licensure.
• know-how of production techniques and procedures
• strong conceptual and layout skills
• ability to manage challenge groups, task price range and scheduling at some point of building manner.
• Candidate have to be able to efficiently manage three – 5 complicated residential construction initiatives simultaneously
• capability to work below strain and meet time limits with awesome time management abilities
• customer control and assignment coordination skills
• awesome interpersonal communication abilities. Capacity to speak effectively and with a bit of luck with colleagues and clients
• should excel in conceptual making plans talents, attempt for excessive first-class and revolutionary design answers, have outstanding presentation capabilities, show initiative in trouble fixing, paintings well withothers.
• As a self-starter who takes initiative use robust design and organizational talents.
• robust technical detailing and production administration abilities
• ability to take initiative in reaction to route or instruction
• Fluent in English: spoken and written
• well timed submitting of creation documents, construction administration including information of constructing codes.
• Requirement: AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp or alternative three-D software a plus
• expert diploma in architecture, or on the path to licensure
Typical Duties for This Role
- Coordinate architects, sub-consultants and engineers throughout project to deliver a finished high-end and exceptional product effectively matching and exceeding the company and clients’ high expectations.
- Manage and coordinate construction projects including change orders, inspections, payments, design, and building department coordination.
- Produce and oversee critical details in production of construction documents.
- Prepare working drawings and specifications.
- Conduct weekly project status meetings withcontractors, clients and colleagues.
- Develop design projects with Principal.
- Work independently, and as a part of a team, while effectively communicating the progress of projects.
- Prepare building department filings as needed.
This company offers great benefits, great people and a great working environment. We have unbeatable opportunities for people committed to design, architecture and residential landscape construction. This full-service firm is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone who is interested in taking advantage of this chance to grow with our firm. They offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- East Hampton, NY
- Project Architect: 3years
- AutoCAD: 3years
- SketchUp: 3years