Project Architect - up to $100,000 seeking military Vet
We have an immediate full-time opening for a talented Project Architect to join our growing architecture team in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties of the Project Architect:
The ideal project architect would meet with clients and serve as the primary point of contact working on all architecture projects.
You can be a generalist with an interest in working on a variety of unique projects in both the private and public markets,and have the ability to coordinate successfully on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Develop drawings and takes on technically challenging issues with the PM and client.
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Perform code and zoning analyses
- Organize drawing set and oversees drafters in completing all submissions
- Produce drawings without supervision
- Coordinate meetings with consultants as necessary to produce documents
- Organize and leads site visits and surveys
- Take the initiative to complete work and is thorough and detail-oriented
- Conduct material research and meet with vendors as necessary to understand materials and products
- Produce red line drawings
Requirements of the Project Architect:
- 5+ years of experience in Architecture
- B.S. in Architecture
- Must be a Registered Architect
Benefits & Perks of the Project Architect:
- Up to $100,000 salary
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Individual Retirement Account w/company match
- Professional Development & Mentoring Programs
$100K base, Medical, Dental, Life Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disabi bonus