CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect to be a member of our Health team in our Baltimore, MD office. We are an integrated globaldesign firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.The successful candidate will beresponsible for leading the development of all technical aspects and content of projects, coordinating work with all disciplines to ensure an integrated set of deliverables, and verifying compliance through team collaboration. Keyresponsibilities include:
- Leads project team from initial stages of pre-design, code, schematics and construction documents.
- Responsible for ensuring that all statutory requirements and project design concepts are achieved.
- Ensure all design deliverables meet internal and external project requirements, including time, budget, and scope.
- Continuously checks on project documentation and compliance with client requirements as outlined in contract.
- Proactively identifies, communicates, mitigates and resolves project-related issues.
- Comprehension of and compliance with QA/QC standards.
- Manage and coordinate workload of team and provide leadership of team activities.
- Communicate client objectives to team members in a clear and compelling way.
- Participate in marketing campaigns assisting in the development of marketing proposals and participating in interview teams.
- Act as a mentor to staff.
Bachelor in Architecture required. Bachelor and/or Master of Architecture from an accredited program preferred. Architectural Registration preferred. A minimum of 10 years of experience working on mid to large scale healthcare projects required. Strong presentation, client engagement, team building, organizational and communication skills are essential. Must be highly proficient in Revit. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
Job ID: BALTHCPAIV1117