- Analyze new entrant launch vehicle subsystems for compliance with certificationdesign, test, and performance requirements
- Coordinates requirements verification with Manufacturing and Quality Assurance team members
- Support development and execution of project engineering certification audit plans
- Develop technical and risk assessments of launch vehicle subsystems
- Support and if necessary, assist with conducting technical reviews such as engineering review boards and variousdesignreviews
- Capture, update, and resolve risks, issues, risk mitigation plans, and data requests supporting technical reviews
- Interfaces with certification representatives to include USAF, Government, New Entrant, FFRDC, and other Government agencies
- Applies company quality assurance requirements to all certification products, reports, and reviews.
- Reports on status of sub-system activities and products.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- 10 years of experience launch vehicle/space sub-system and systems engineering expertise.
- BS degree in Engineering, Math, or Physical Sciences; will consider less experience in lieu of advanced degrees (8years with MS)
- Experience conducting and assessing systems engineering reviews such as SRR, PDR, CDR, SDR, etc.
- Experience interfacing with computer-based database and schedule tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% time.