$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Bowhead seeks a Mid-level Project Analyst to join our team in Crane, IN. The Project Analyst will be involved with the financial tracking of projects for the Project Manager and will interact with the project team as needed to verify and confirm the progress of various projects. The Project Analyst may also assist in forecasting and other basic project management tasks as well as prepare, review and coordinate contract deliverables.
Essential functions will include:
• Supporting product support strategies
• Supporting the establishment, monitoring, and research/analysis of Product Support Budgeting and Funding and Product Support Performance Management processes
• Supporting the collection and monitoring of financial data and execution and report generation/maintenance of metrics data
• Preparing of presentation documentation
• Overseeing, monitoring, and tracking acquisition plans
• Tracking flow times, budget estimates, and funds execution
Requirements • A BA/S Degree in a business or technical field, and 7 years' experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis or financial/cost analysis is required. Significant experience in U.S. Navy programs or operations is preferred.
• Prior experience supporting NSWC Crane preferred.
• Prior experience and knowledge of Gov't financial systems and processes preferred.
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts. To receive and respond to instructions/assignments, must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18