- Support the operations team by providing weekly and monthly reports and gap analyses between various data sources
- Supportad-hoc requests from executive team and operations team
- Integrate data sources with internal data warehouse
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators on a regular basis
- Work withinternal business customers to define reporting requirements.
- Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
- Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software
- that is delivered on time and within budget. Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and
- buy versus build recommendations. Has experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development,
- quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 4 to 6 years of programming/systems analysis experience.