Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Defines, implements, assesses, and acts upon metrics to manage assigned projects related to commercial facility remodels and retrofits (lighting remodels, HVAC retrofits, etc.) from initiation to close out. Communicates to internal/external stakeholders, such as District/Regional Store Manager(s), Contractors, and/or Operations Department on project statuses. Develops and monitors project timelines, budgets, identifies areas of concerns and risks. Creates, presents, and enacts possible solutions.
• Leverages decision frameworks and exercises sound judgment. Continuously generates new ideas to gain operational efficiencies by being adaptable and flexible to multiple, diverse and changing demands. Acts with integrity and authenticity. Encourages others to act similarly. Sets an example for others.
• Ensures vendors’ service delivery issues are resolved in a timely manner and meets or exceeds client’s expectations.
• Resolves client high priority escalations immediately. Proactively involves any additional parties needed to eliminate further delay in ticket resolution.
• Prepares tenders documents (inclusive of exhibits for projects, cost plan, contract terms with General Contractors, timeline, etc.) for bids and administers contract requirements.
• Prepares monthly financial closes and assists with client’s quarterly business reviews. Completes internal reporting of service and operational metrics.
• Participates and fosters a work environment that is based on openness, trust, communication and teamwork.
• Other duties as assigned by cognizant supervision.
• BA/BS from an accredited college or university or equivalent in education and work experience.
• Five to seven years’ experience working in a business-to-business customer service role (customer facing or over the phone). Experience in trades such as HVAC, Floor Care, Plumbing, Landscaping and building repair and maintenance is preferred.
• Microsoft Excel & Word. Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), preferred.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and results oriented work ethic.
• Demonstrated achievement of meeting objectives and standards.
• Leverages decision frameworks and exercises sound judgement.
• Excellent organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multitask and execute work with competing priorities.
• Ability to thrive in a changing environment utilizing critical thinking and problem solving skills and adjust priorities to meet deadlines for customers and suppliers.
• Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers to exceed customer expectations.
• Demonstrates willingness to provide feedback to management on process improvements; Willingness to learn from feedback and experience and changes their behavior as a result.
• Professional, friendly demeanor with a customer- oriented attitude.
• Follow customer-specific policies and procedures. Handle multiple customers and take responsibility for following procedures.