$80K — $100K *
The Project Analyst works under the direction of the Manager of Enterprise Project Management (EPM Manager) in the Operations Department to provide project management and process improvement services to the firm’s practice groups and supporting departments. As a BerryDunn Project Analyst you will work closely with BerryDunn stakeholders from all levels of the firm.
BerryDunn project managers work predominantly with a predictive (a.k.a. waterfall, serial) approach on several different types of projects including: mergers & acquisitions, office expansions, office moves, new office locations, product evaluation and selection, implementation of new products and services, process improvement, technology transitions, data migrations, and custom software development. Additionally, BerryDunn is moving towards more Agile and DevOps methodologies for some project types.
Location: This position can be located in the follwing offices:
- Portland, ME - Bangor, ME
- Manchester, NH - Waltham, MA
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manage new enterprise projects
• Work with project sponsors to develop business cases, charters, RACI charts, and communications plans
• Review project charters to verify they are complete and that all sections are appropriately addressed
• Manage project charter submission and acceptance processes
• Work with business/technical resources and sponsors to create and maintain project plans, schedules and documentation
• Communicate with project sponsors, project teams and EPM Manager on status of projects
• Follow-up with project team members to ensure timely completion of tasks
• Oversee projects and identify project risks
• Monitor project budgets and resource allocation
• Organize project meetings, ensuring that meeting minutes are taken and distributed to meeting attendees
• Conduct business analysis for projects as needed
• Conduct organizational change management activities as needed
• Earn certifications in disciplines related to job duties
• Maintain work area and equipment in safe, clean and orderly condition
• Maintain effective working relationships with co-workers
• Other projects and duties as assigned
• 5+ years of experience working in a project management role in a Project Management Office or for a company that utilizes predictive project management best practices
• 3+ years of experience working on project teams and conducting business analysis activities
• Bachelors Degree Required
• Relevant certifications such as CAPM, PMP, Lean Six Sigma, Prosci, etc.
• Experience working with technology services or on technology projects
• Experience working in a highly regulated and secure environments.
• Experience working with Microsoft Project Online a plus
• Experience with Prosci and/or organizational change management tools a plus
Valid through: 3/4/2021