The Project Analyst will function as the Material Program Manager (MPM) for the Reconnaissance Business Area. They will beresponsible for managing the Program’s material requirements, allassociated materialbudgets and provide weekly and monthlyfinancialreports. The MPM is the material focal point for all material requirements and will interact withEngineering, Laboratory support, Planning /Scheduling, Subcontracts, Procurement, and Manufacturing departments to ensure all material is available on time and withinbudget. Contract efforts range from AircraftElectrical and Structural Components, Mission Equipment, Development, and Logistical Programs.
- The Material Program Manager will function as the point-of-contract between the Program Office, Functional Management, the Customer, supplier relationships, and other stakeholders to coordinate efforts to ensure successful resolutions of program issues.
- Manage the material budget for an applicable major program. Provide comprehensive business analysis of program material requirements and manage impact to program EAC's for all material related actions.
- Work collaboratively with Program Office and Functional Management, as well as other stakeholders, to define and assign task requirements; estimate and establish budget and schedules; determine appropriate performance metrics; clarify priorities; and develop and implement specific management plans to support the program.
- Manages and follows up with Engineering / Engineering design reviews, Planning, Procurement and Manufacturing personnel to ensure appropriate drawings are released and program schedules are achieved.
- Reviews proposals, Statements of Work (SOW) and establishing status metrics and reporting methods that assists with Make buy decisions, follows up on open purchase orders, verifies delivery, participates in resolving supplier issues, approves payment, and maintains necessary records of material movement throughout manufacturing and inventory cycle(s).
- Recommend, develop, and implement program management tools, process ownership and analysis, risk management, controls, and performance metrics to monitor and report program performance to objectives (including budget, schedule, and other management requirements), and facilitate project coordination and decision-making.
- Develop and deliver presentations/recommendations to senior Program Managers and Company Management, as well as other stakeholders, relating to applicable program management plans. These plans include defining objectives, developing tasking requirements, reporting budget and schedule performance, and relaying all issues requiring management action. Ensure operational and project reviews are properly focused and address core issues.
- Lead/participate in Integrated Product Teams to assure successful program execution and drive non-value added costs out of the program.
- Bachelors degree and six years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive experience with SAP and material processes strongly preferred.
- Must be proficient with Excel, and other data analysis tools.
- Proven team player with outstanding customer relationship skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Program Management, Material Program Management, Planning, Engineering, Manufacturing, Procurement, Logistics and Hanger Dock and Line processes.
- Prefer candidate to have practical experience in Material Program Management (cost and schedule management), MRP (Material Requirements Planning) Manufacturing and Procurement areas.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance at Secret Level. Must be able to travel domestically and work overtime as required.