The Project Analyst will function as the Material Program Manager (MPM) for a project within C3 & Special Programs. They will be responsible for managing the Program’s logistics, material requirements, and all associated material budgets. The MPM is the material focal point for all material requirements and will interact with Engineering, Planning / Scheduling, Subcontracts, Procurement, Field Sites, Systems Integration Lab, and Manufacturing departments to ensure all material is available on time and within budget. Contract efforts can range from Aircraft Electrical and Structural Components, Mission Equipment, Development, and Logistical Programs.
- The Material Program Manager will function as the point-of-contract between the Program Office, Functional Management, the Customer, supplier relationships, and other stakeholders to coordinate efforts to ensure successful resolutions of program issues.
- Manage the material budget for an applicable major program. Assists in providing comprehensive business analysis of program material requirements and manage impact to program EAC's for all material related actions.
- Manage the logistics requirements for the program and field sites.
- Work collaboratively with Program Office and Functional Management, as well as other stakeholders, to define and assign task requirements; estimate and establish budget and schedules; determine appropriate performance metrics; clarify priorities; and develop and implement specific management plans to support the program.
- Interacts with Engineering / Engineering design reviews, Planning, Procurement and Manufacturing personnel to ensure appropriate drawings are released and program schedules are achieved.
- Assists in reviewing proposals & Statements of Work (SOW) to establish status metrics and reporting methods that assists with Make buy decisions, follows up on open purchase orders, verifies delivery, participates in resolving supplier issues, approves payment, and maintains necessary records of material movement throughout manufacturing and inventory cycle(s).
- Utilize program management tools to monitor and report program performance to objectives (including budget, schedule, and other management requirements), and facilitate project coordination and decision-making.
- Assist in the development and delivery of presentations/recommendations to senior Program Managers and Company Management, as well as other stakeholders, relating to applicable program management plans.
- Lead/participate in Integrated Product Teams to assure successful program execution and drive non-value added costs out of the program.
- Provide proposal support to include estimating the scope of MPM labor and material efforts.
Bachelor degree with a minimum of six (6) years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive experience with SAP and material processes strongly preferred.
- Must have Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project.
- Proven team player with outstanding customer relationship skills.
- Working knowledge of Program Management, Material Program Management, Planning, Engineering, Manufacturing, Procurement, Logistics and Manufacturing processes strongly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Lifecycle Management to include through-life support and sustainment of aircraft and mission system material.
- Must be able to travel domestically and work overtime as required.