You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does our client. Imagine what we will achieve together. You've worked hard to get where you are today. You want your next step to be the right one. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things.
Founded in 1996, our client is a widely respected Management Consulting and Information Technology (IT) company, specializing in innovative enterprise-wide solutions that address our customers’ unique challenges. They provide comprehensive professional services to organizations of all sizes, applying our expertise in healthcare, IT and program management.
Their proprietary, ISO 9001:2008 Registered Quality Management System enables our client to fast-track projects, reduce risk and apply best practices so customers can achieve consistent, cost efficient, quality results, within predictable timeframes. This unique value proposition has rewarded customers with an exceptional Return on Investment (ROI). It has also rewarded the company with robust growth for nearly two decades.
As the Project Administrator, you will complete assigned project activities that involve working directly with customers, project staff, vendors and partners. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that routine project tasks and activities are completed in accordance with the project plan and/or Project Manager’s direction and ensure that all assigned work meet quality standards, are timely and properly delivered. You will be expected to exhibit professional conduct, personal initiative, leadership skills, superior team work and act as a mentor to others.
The Project Administrator is central to ensuring compliance with customer requirements and ensuring project management activities are accurate and on time. In order to be successful, you will be required to develop and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the company’s projects and customers. In order to be a successful Project Administrator, our client will rely on you to exhibit in-depth customer and project knowledge, team work, leadership skills, attention to detail, solid work habits, and customer focus that could lead to a promotion to the position of Project Manager.
- Work with Project Manager to develop project management plans, quality assurance plans and detail work schedules.
- Maintain project management calendar of meetings, deliverables, and other project activities and provide periodic status of project activities.
- Actively learn the customer requirements of assigned projects in order to become a valuable resource on the project.
- Provide timely communication of significant project events, such as completion of milestone tasks, late tasks, missing deliverables or any other event that may affect product quality.
- Exercise sound judgment, maturity and professionalism when dealing with co-workers, customers and partners.
- Complete editing and formatting of project documents to meet company standards.
- Maintain electronic project files by updating SharePoint and network project folders with project documents and deliverables.
- Maintain project meeting schedules and agendas, and ensure that all participants receive agendas and adequate notification of meeting logistics (e.g., conference room location, conference call numbers, video conference links, etc.)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience working on customer projects within a consulting services organization.
- Intermediate to advanced competency in Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint and PowerPoint).
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organization and time management skills.
- Significant experience in environments where attention to detail is a key requirement.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Experience creating, reviewing, editing and formatting documents (e.g., proposals, manuals, presentations, etc.).
- Must have solid grammar and punctuation skills, including the ability to compose emails and letters that are grammatically correct and properly formatted.
- Ability to compile and organize data from records and reports.
- U.S. Citizenship is required for this position. 27077461