Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 61 days ago
Supports the Program Management Office personnel in optimizing the day-to-day management of the program, including providing communication to program staff, coordinating and maintaining program/project plans, schedules, and planning, coordinating and participating in meetings, workshops and other functions. Planning and execution of PMO-related special projects to improve operational efficiencies and customer and/or employee satisfaction. Responsible for monitoring, assessing and improving project-related policies, practices, procedures to ensure achievement of business goals. Participate in program meetings including preparing and distributing meeting minutes and action items; tracks and monitors overall PMO action items database or log to ensure timely completion and quality deliverables.
- Facilitate communication with CACI PMO staff at program office and customer site
- Maintain calendars for senior staff members
- Plan and coordinate program management process activities such as Program Reviews including the scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings/presentations.
- Maintain point-of-contact lists, including documenting staff changes and collecting relevant staffing information
- Coordinate project schedules, including participation in meetings; documentation and distribution of minutes and action items; and tracking action items for their successful completion.
- Develop and implement means to effectively communicate with CACI PMO and program staff at program office and customer site, including both the dissemination of critical information and the solicitation and aggregation of information received from staff and clients
- Assist in the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly management plans and reports.
- Improve and develop the process, working methods and tools.
- Perform administrative functions such as email and memo correspondence, schedule appointments, organize and maintain paper and electronic files, and providing information, requiring broad experience, skill, and knowledge of organizational policies, practices, and procedures.
- Support tasks requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data included in documents, records, forms, reports, plans, policies and regulations.
- Deliver formal CDRLs and Ad Hoc reports to customer(s).
- Maintain correspondence suspense files, records, files for reports, operating procedures, internal memorandums; compose and distribute correspondence.
- Provide support such as editing of word processing and other computer-based documents; integration of various sources into a cohesive product which may be delivered as computer-based magnetic media; preparation of graphical and narrative presentation material.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must maintain composure and professional demeanor in fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Skilled at attention to detail and providing quality work
- High level communication and organization skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management and customers
- Experience with SharePoint
- knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience interacting with managed workflow systems
- Experience with customer
- Experience with Project Management Framework (PMF)