Responsible for all accounting related functions on multiple projects and compliance with all company policy and procedures
Summary of essential job functions
· Reports directly to Accounting Supervisor
· Responsible for the review, verification and processing of all subcontractor and general condition related payments associated with assigned projects.
· Works with project team to ensure timely and accurate submission of construction billings on multiple projects
· Communicates with project team, vendors, subcontractors and external parties to manage job cost requests/requirements, including waivers of lien, insurance, certified payrolls and any additional contractually required documents necessary to invoice clients or pay vendors.
· Responsible for accounts receivable tracking, management, and reporting for assigned projects.
· Preparation of project cash flow forecasts.
· Interface with project team and senior management on all aspects of project construction accounting.
· 5 years of accounting/cost experience in a construction environment.
· Computer savvy with strong Excel skills.
· Proven experience with AIA construction billing documents, accounts payable applications, funding requests, cash flow analysis and account reconciliation.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting - preferred
· Detail oriented with excellent organization and communication skills.