Job Type: Permanent
- Required Progressive Care Unit RN
- Collects comprehensive data pertinent to the Healthcare consumer?s health and/or the situation
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnosis or the issues
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the Healthcare consumer of the situation
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes
- Implements the identified plan. Ensures patient progression along plan.
- Coordination of Care ? coordinates care delivery.
- Health Teaching and Health Promotion ? employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment
- Consultation ? the advanced practice registered nurse and the nursing role specialist provide consultation to influence the identified plan, enhance the abilities of others and effect change
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes
- Attains knowledge and competency that reflects current nursing practice
- Evaluates one?s own nursing practice in relation to professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes, rules, and regulations
- Interacts with and contributes to the professional development of peers and colleagues
- Collaborates with patient, family and others in the conduct of nursing practice
- Integrates ethical provisions in all areas of practice
- Integrates research findings into practice
- Considers factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and impact on practice in the planning and delivery of nursing services
- Provides leadership in the professional practice setting and the profession
- Practices in an environmentally safe and healthy manner
- Supports purpose, vision, and values of Regional Health
- Practices within the legal scope of a Registered Professional Nurse as outlined by the state in which employment occurs and delivers competent care consistent with standards / policies, laws, regulators/accreditation/certifying organizations.
- Abides by the Provisions of the Code of Ethics for Nurses (ANA 2010)
- Proficiently uses applicable technology and software to support and document nursing activities and patient care and access other work-related applications necessary to be an engaged and active associate of the organization, such as company email, iLearn modules, employee engagement surveys, benefits and compensation information, and policies and procedures
- Continuously seeks out opportunities to improve the quality of patient care delivery through innovative and creative problem solving
- All other duties as assigned
- BSN required
- South Dakota nursing license required
- Step Down, PCU, Med-surg Adult
Cynet Healthstaff is a Joint Commission certified and an award winning Healthcare Staffing & Recruiting firm. Cynet HealthStaff works with hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities in all 50 states across the United States. With 100+ recruiting and support staff, we make sure we take good care of our people. More details on our website at
Resumes or queries may can be sent to and someone from our team will get back to you to discuss possible job options.
For more job options please visit and apply directly.