$80K — $100K *
The language team is newly founded in ByteDance and its mission is to solve programming language related problems in large scale computing of the company. For examples, how to make Go much more efficient in micro-service frameworks, how to support Go, Python, Java, node.js, C/C++, multi-language environment to work together seamlessly, and how to make all these languages run efficiently at their best.
1. Developing profiling tools to exhibit performance problems with different programming languages;
2. Design and implement solutions to improve language performance;
3. Support company-wide language usages;
4. Support integrations of multi-language environment.
1. Experienced C/C++ programmer;
2. At least some experience with low level software;
3. System software or language runtime experience is preferre
Valid through: 7/8/2020