When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Summary: Leverage SAS skillset and expertise to support analytic operational efficiencies and results to drive current and future business needs and developments.
- Build SAS datasets from various administrative and clinical databases.
- Develop SAS macros, templates and utilities for data cleaning, data quality control, and reporting for improved operational efficiency and accuracy.
- Write SAS programs to generate tables, listings, and figures and analysis datasets.
- Work in tandem with business units, IT and Center of Advance Analytics members on complete various projects and deliverables.
- Develop SAS coding and table templates for preparing, processing, validating and analyzing pertinent data deliverables.
- Identify opportunities to enhance reporting functionality across metrics and reporting (both standardized reports & online tool functionality) for future development.
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate multiple timelines and deliverables across the organization
- 5-7 years experience with base SAS macro, report and data tables
- 5-7 years experience working with healthcare data
- Minimum Bachelor degree required. Masters degree in computer science, informatics or other related degree, preferred
- SAS Certified Base Programmer, preferred. SAS Certified Advanced Programmer, preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.