Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
Engagement Length in Months:
What are the daily work hours?
8-hour work days between the hours of 7:30 am and 6 pm.
Where is the physical work office located?
ITS/Office of Mental Health
44 Holland Avenue Albany, NY 12229
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Design and implement solutions on CFR Rewrite project using C#, .Net, MVC, PL/SQL, Angular and various other programming tools.
- Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Design & develop modules/solutions for the CFR Rewrite.
- Participate in business analysis and systems development lifecycle.
- Prepare scripts to create and modify existing Oracle tables, create indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc., code stored procedures and packages, convert and migrate data when necessary.
- Data manipulation, including manipulation of Protected Health Information data.
- Mentor and assist other programmers, both state and consultant, providing guidance for debugging, troubleshooting, securing and deploying applications, data access, data communications and system architecture configurations.
- Use a source code repository TFS for checking source code in and out, branching off new versions of the source code.
- Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM. Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to assist in diagnosis.
- Code applications that access Protected Health Information.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
- 84 months Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop/maintain complex applications in C# and/or ASP.NET for n-tier web deployment.
- 84 months Demonstrated experience with Oracle: Database design, PL SQL coding, stored procedures, packages, indexes, triggers, creating tables, etc., including the use of a tool to write and test SQL code and manipulate data (such as Toad).
- 84 Months Demonstrated experience interpreting and analyzing complex business requirements and building the logic within an application's code to meet those requirements.
- 72 Months Demonstrated experience developing financial applications.
- 48 months Demonstrated experience developing applications with AngularJS later versions.
- 48 months Demonstrated experience developing applications with MVC 5 or later versions.
- 48 months Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft's Entity Framework or any other ORM.