$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Responsible for developing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug, document programs as well as maintain corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Employees are expected to have in-depth global markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 7-10 years of applicable experience.
The CTO Organization:
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Description:
This role will need to partner with CTO technology and support teams on tooling and design along with learning the appropriate systems and data knowledge. They will develop major deliverables on a comprehensive data-driven presentation solution. The desired candidate will be experienced and previously successful in navigating complex, multi-layered, mixed technology, data and web application architectures. This role must be an expert in UX/UI, with graphic design and data reporting visualization knowledge. This person will build the interactive and use-case driven app without requiring prescriptive direction. This hands-on senior programmer architect will work with and evolve white board designs to wireframe constructs to functional iterative application screens. The candidate will be an expert in major development and delivery frameworks – REST/APIs, MERN stack, React, Angular, Version Control, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins and adept in leveraging these and other technologies to design, define tests and functionality, develop, and bring to production an interactive and beautiful design. The desired candidate's will also be experienced with reporting – BI, data preparation, transformation, shaping, and data modeling. This role is accountable for the end to end design, graphics, layout, development and implementation of the app. Additionally this candidate will lend their expertise to our long-term strategic roadmap in best practices in managing and iterating on this application with a focus on quality, usability and performance. Other responsibilities include the ability to meet/exceed project deadlines, dedication to quality, process adherence and an identification and implementation of continuous improvement. They should be able to execute multiple concurrent initiatives with overlapping deliverable dates with complete follow-through and strong attention to detail.
>Learn the CTO data and systems
>Understand the customer needs and champion the use-case interactivity and graphic layout for the app
>Design and Implement best-practices, responsive, interactive, & beautiful web application
>Construct and implement test driven automation with continuous integration and development
>Implement dev to prod managed code routines that are automated, test-certified, performant, extensible, and reliable
•7+ Years of full stack web development
•7+ Years any (Java, Spark, Scala, C++, C#, Python)
•5+ Years report data architecture, BI / modeling
•5+ Years Linux scripting
•3+ Years ux/ui, responsive, graphic design
•Agile program experienced
Valid Through: 2019-11-9