$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Programmer III is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems to include; encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years minimum programming experience required.
• Proficiency in .NET, T-SQL and C# required.
• Experience designing and developing ASP.Net MVC web applications.
• Experience developing ASP.Net Web API services utilizing JSON and XML communication contracts.
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply various programming techniques and processes.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank's values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and internet applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop front-end and back-end programs and interfaces.
• Maintain code and documentation.
• Work with end users to ensure a quality product.
• Willingly performs all other duties and projects assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Must posses the ability to multi-task working on several projects at once
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills for effective interactions with clients to assess what is needed in a project and then be able to relay that into specifications
• Must be self-motivated and also work in a team environment.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Requires a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
• May lead and direct the work of others.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• This position may be work-from-home eligible. Individual participation to be permitted at management discretion.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
• Require a flexible work schedule that will include some evening and weekend work.
• Occasional out-of-town travel is required.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Valid Through: 2019-10-14