5 - 7 years experience •
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
• Design & develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Lightning Component API , Apex programming language , Visualforce .
• Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs.
• Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems.
• Do pair programming with a peer to not only develop but also execute on Quality related tasks like code reviews, unit tests, functional testing, and automation of functional and performance test cases to ensure that the feature is delivered with highest quality.
• Lead development initiatives and provides mentorship and direction to developers and administrators on the team
• Participate in Contract Reviews to weigh in on the technical portion.
Experience and Skills:
• 5+ years’ experience with Force.com development (Apex & Visualforce)
• 1+ year experience with Lightning Experience and Lightning Component Framework
• Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer 1 , Platform Developer II,App Builder
• Experience with Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud and CRM/Sales business processes.
• Should have strong experience with writing apex code, developing visual force pages, writing apex triggers, apex classes, visual force controllers, workflows/approval rules using custom code etc.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines.
• Salesforce Designer Certifications, Platform Developer I and II Certifications
• Experience developing business process related applications or integrations