8 - 10 years experience •
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
• 8+ Years of IT Experience
• Minimum 3 years of Application Development work experience
• At least 5 years' (including hands-on) experience in Exstream
• Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a client server environment
• Demonstrated ability for hands-on project work
• Experience with Dialogue, Live, Empower + Command Center (including Batch, Ad-hoc, On-Demand and Interactive workflow patterns
• Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
• Should be able to manage & guide technical teams & provide guidance by taking the lead
• Experience in Java or .Net programming and design techniques
• Solid XML and Schema experience
• Experience integrating with upstream systems and data transformation (Guidewire Insurance Suite and applicable accelerators necessary)
• Experience integrating with Document Management Systems (ImageRight, Alfresco, FileNet, Documentum, etc.)
• At least one legacy to Exstream migration experience
• At least one Exstream upgrade experience from a lower version of Dialogue to a newer version.
• At least one Live to Empower migration experience
• Open to Travel for Consulting and other related activities