Programmer / Developer - CSO Audit Support Coordinator
Less than 5 years experience • Consulting
Programmer /Developer - CSO Audit Support Coordinator
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or ElectricalEngineering with 3+ years of rigorous software development experience.
- Experience in creating production quality reusable components and libraries.
- Experience in building applications using C#, VB.net, Visual Studio
- Experience understanding the interface between software and firmware
- Ability to learn existing software program and make modifications based on the requirements.
- Ability to integrate visual studio program to the existing software platform
- Ability to learn the communication protocol used for communication between software and downhole.
- Experience in developing unit tests with existing firmware
- Good technical and problem solving skills with a drive for results.
- Good documentation skills and ability to follow the software release process
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communications skills.
- Works well in teams and independently, manages time well and makes quality decisions.
- Commercial packaged software experience is a plus.
- Deep understanding of how to apply design patterns.
- Experience in using source control systems such as TFS.
- Experience in using software build systems such as TFS.
- Experience working on a mixed discipline Agile / Scrum / Nexus product development team.
- Demonstrated ability to conform to programming standards and release protocols.
- Demonstrate the software development by testing with the firmware program
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by otherprogrammers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You provide application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
• Qualifications: 1-4 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
• Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
• Should have progressing skills in Software Engineering Techniques, Software EngineeringArchitecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have baseline skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.