Duties for this position will include:
- Responsible for PeopleSoft application system and integration test preparation and execution.
- Responsible to assess test results to determine if expected results have been achieved. Worker must be able to work independently with Client's Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to determine if the application is meeting the approved requirements.
- Responsible to test across all aspects of the PeopleSoft application Finance, Supply Chain, and Human Capital Management modules.
- Responsible to update project documentation with the results of test defects identified and resolved. This may include Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Business Process Flows, RICEW Inventory, Functional Design Documents (FDD), and test scripts.
- Possess PeopleSoft Version 9.2 expertise in several of the following modules: General Ledger, Commitment Controls, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Accounts Receivable/Billing, Time and Labor.
- Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed
- Experience as a PeopleSoft Tester for multiple large PeopleSoft projects.
- Experience executing system and integration tests.
- Experience documenting defects identified during testing, working with application development teams to resolve, and retest the defect until resolved.
- Experience implementing PeopleSoft 9.2 Modules GL, AP, AM, AR, Billing, Time and Labor.
- Experience testing with Maximo Work, Inventory and Asset Management application
- Experience with a Utility or Energy Based company a plus
- Good teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
- Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams