Responsible for developing, testing and implementing applications to solve business problems and facilitate business opportunities for company initiatives.
- Program, test and implement new applications and systems.
- Provide support and maintenance for existing applications.
- Assist in integrating third party applications.
- Coordinate enhancements and problem fixes with software vendors
- Applieslean tools and thinking to iProgramdentify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel. Ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for industry meetings or conferences.
- After hours – on call rotation to support business needs
We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field or equivalent Dot experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills
- Demonstrated programming skills