Job Title: Programmer/Analyst
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to make programming decision without consultation.
- Implement business projects with minimal guidance from supervisors.
- Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program using structured analysis and design.
- Provide technical assistance to program users if needed.
- Monitors performance of programs after implementation.
- Analyzes, reviews, and alters programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements and/or environments.
- Provide beginning analyst functions by directing programmers in implementation process of projects, contributing and providing ideas and input for project development, and teaching existing business and technical knowledge to Programmer I & II.
- Other work duties assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to understand specific business area and its rules, (ie MPCI, Crop Hail, Property Casualty) for application development.
- Strong programming/debugging skills used primarily in business applications.
- Ability and desire to continue to learn business rules for applications development and expansion.
- Ability to write program documentation and descriptions for users to comprehend usage of applications
Education: High School Diplomarequired.Bachelor Degree fromtrade school or university in business or related programming studiespreferred.Johnston - Northpark Drive Urbandale 50131Information Technology
- Jan 29, 2019, 6:44:15 AM