The incumbent will be working in a development team that supports the steady state of a mission critical, on-line real time Payment application, based on the software - BESS which runs on the HP Nonstop platform.
This is a high value payment application supports the bank's wireroom and Money transfer business operations with international interfaces to SWIFT, CHIPS and FED wire services. The incumbent is responsible to develop effective and reliable technical solutions for diverse users.
The incumbent should have in depth knowledge of sound development techniques, and Software Development Life Cycle, in addition to strong analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in product and operations support is required. Experience on HP NonStop (Guardian and OSS), as well as experience in COBOL, C, C++ is required
- 5+ years of experience and strong knowledge of COBOL, C, SCOBOL, Pathway, TACL, Enscribe, SQL/MP, SQL/MX, FUP, Peruse, Inspect, TMF, RDF, DDL.
- Familiarity with major transport protocols: FTP, SFTP and other SSH connectivity tools.
- Proven experience with Websphere MQ.
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC processes.
- The incumbent is required to carry a beeper to provide timely user support
- Previous experience and knowledge of BESS Payments Application is an asset.
- A recognized under-graduate degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related discipline.
Requisition ID: 15077