Programmer Analyst - SAP ABAP Developer is responsible for working alongside Information systems and Business Resources to gather project requirements, convert the requirements into a solution and working with the team to provide solutions, testing and training support. Under moderate supervision, the SAP ABAP Developer is responsible for all facets of the development lifecycle as it pertains to approved projects.
- Solution development, technical documentation, project life cycle and software production support.
- Responsible for Unit Testing, Integration and Regression Testing including building test cases, performing tests and modification of programs based on testing.
- Prepare detailed technical specifications for development activities including enhancement, interfaces, workflows, forms, reports and data management using ABAP programming language.
- Responsible for Catch Weight Management, Fiori, UI5 development, Change management using Fiori (Mobile development), SAP QM (Quality Management) module enhancements, SAP Data Services Interface in SAP Business Suite of HANA environment.
- Collaborate with outside consultants for development.
- Understanding of integrated data landscapes.
- Must have end-to-end implementation experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Candidates will acquire leadership, management and problem solving skills to identify and resolve issues.
- Promote Company Culture
- Achieve common business goals through cooperative alignment with all departments.
- Annual completion of OSHA required safety training.
- · English skills must be proficient to understand, read, write and speak English
- · Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline required (computer science, computer information systems preferred).
- · Proven 5+ years of technical expertise in SAP’s ABAP development environment is required
- · Computer Proficient
- · Expert level knowledge of Catch Weight Management is required
- · Expert level knowledge of SAP ABAP programming tools:
- o Object oriented programming using classes
- o Report and Transaction creation, ALV Reports,
- o Enhancement and Conversion Programs, LSMW
- o SAPscript, SmartForms and workflows
- o User Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exit, Screen Exit, Screen Painter BDC
- o Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, RFC ABAP Query, ALE, BAPI, IDocs and BADI
- · Expert level knowledge of Fiori, UI5
- · Expert level knowledge of HANA database
- · Expert Level knowledge of SAP QM (Quality Management) module and custom development objects in QM.
- · Expert Level knowledge of HANA views and also develop SAP Data Services Interface.
- · Extensive knowledge of SAP SD, WM, QM, PP-PI and MM modules
- · Expert level knowledge of SDLC principles of program design, documentation, and testing.
- · Experience supporting, interfacing third party software
- · Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- · Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
- · Highly self-motivated and directed
· Excellent attention to detail and Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities