- Riverchase OPS Center
- Apply with LinkedIn
Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Programmer Analyst analyzes and evaluates existing and proposed systems ad works from specifications to develop or modify complex software programming applications.
- Primarily develops, tests, debugs, and documents
- Supports multiple applications
- Involved directly with business segments to translate business requirements into functional requirements
- Works independently to come up with new solutions/ideas
- Understands business processes and Regions structure
- Generally works under deadlines
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Four years business experience
Skills and Competencies
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Good project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning and executing projects
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Proficient with ASP.Net and C#
- Web Development experience
- Ability to write and optimize T-SQL Code (DDL, DML, stored procedure, etc.)
- Experience creating and maintaining SSIS packages to produce required data deliverables
- Manage execution in multiple job environments using SQL Agent jobs and the SSIS Catalog
- Provide architectural guidance for ETL infrastructure to both IT and business associates
- Design fault tolerant and recoverable processes; consider error-handling and maintenance
- Configure and tune ETL infrastructure and MSSQL database to optimize performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve data, system and performance issues