Responsible for design, development and installation of new software products or enhancements to existing software. Build and extend complex data reporting, web based applications, software, database applications, mapping applications and/or smartphone applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Graphics Technology, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
- Two years of experience creating responsive websites and web applications.
- Self-starter, highly motivated with systems analysis and programming skills.
- Ability to work independently on time-critical projects as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with C# and scriptinglanguages such as PHP, Perl and Python.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS), T-SQL and Visual Studio.
- This posting represents two vacancies.
- Purdue will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position.
- A background check will be required for employment in this position.
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period.
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.