Who is OneMain Financial
OneMain is the largest consumer finance company in the U.S., with 1,700 branches in 44 states. Founded in Baltimore in 1912, it has helped more than 10 million people through $120 billion in loans over its existence. One Main focuses on helping consumers obtain secured and unsecured personal installment loans, ranging from $1,500 to $25,000.
Full Job Title: 12749 – Programmer Analyst
Job Number: 17-2530
Location: Evansville, IN
One Main Financial is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Programmer Analyst position within our Applications Development group, located in EVANSVILLE, INDIANA.
Candidate should be:
- Able to adapt to a challenging fast paced environment working on a real-time system that is the core of consumer loan booking and servicing.
- Able to coordinate and communicate changes with other areas that use data from this loan servicing system such as Taxreporting, front end screens, customer statement generation, Accounting, Treasury, Insurance, Investor relations and Risk groups.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for interpreting functional requirements, developing technical specifications from functional requirements, designing and coding applications using assembler programming language in a mainframe environment.
- Ensure products, applications, documents and systems meet established quality standards and requirements.
- May assist training otherdevelopers.
- Participates in On-Call rotation to support system applications.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another STEM area.
- Experience developing and systems analysis, in a mainframe environment is a plus.
- Experience with Assembler, MQ Series, SQL, JCL, Easytrieve, IBM Rational Developer, ChangeMan ZMF, Fault Analyzer, and JIRA is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and work with users on projects.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology and priorities.
- Ability to provide resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems.
Job Number: 17-2530