Position Title: Programmer/Analyst
Position Number: 260674
Location: Okemos, MI
Desired Skill Set:
Cascading Style Sheets, jQuery, MVC, SQL Server
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.
Role: Programmer 6
Start Date: 07/17/2017
End Date: 07/02/2018
Location: Okemos MII 48864
• Advanced experience in the IT industry and as a programmer
Years of Experience:
5 or more years of experience in the field.
• Work collaboratively in an Agile team to deliver high quality source code to meet business needs.
• Read user stories and implement code to meet acceptance criteria with attention to detail.
• Review and improvise code as necessary.
• Create automated unit tests, Translate clients'' business requirements and objectives into innovative technical applications and solutions.
• Interact with clients to determine their requirements and needs.
• Understand and evaluate complex data models.
• Develop solutions to improve performance and scalability of systems.
• Work in Agile iterations to deliver business value in short timeframes.
• Converts data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify computer programs.
• Prepares or receives detailed specifications to describe sequence of steps that program must follow and input, output and logical operations involved.
• Analyzes specifications, applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter and symbolic logic.
• Confers with supervisor and representatives of departments concerned with program to resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
• Converts detailed specifications to language that can be processed by computer.
• Enters program codes into computer system.
• Inputs test data into computer.
• Observes computer monitor screen to interpret program operating codes.
• Corrects program errors, using methods such as modifying program, or altering sequence of program steps.
• May prepare computer block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts for detailed coding of problems, and provides for the documentation of programming work.
• Bachelors Degree in a technical area such as mathematics, computer science, engineering or information systems Required 5 Years
• Experience with web development and an Oracle or SQL Server backend Required 3 Years
• Experience in object oriented programming Required 6 Years
• Experience writing SQL Server queries and stored procedures Required 3 Years
• Experience writing entity framework data access Required 2 Years
• Experience with Microsoft''s MVC 4.0 or higher framework including razor Required 3 Years
• Experience with cascading style sheets and bootstrap Required 5 Years
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience developing all levels of an n-tier application Required 5 Years
• Experience using test driven development Required 1 Years
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills Required 5 Years
• Experience with Angular application framework Desired 1 Years
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.