Reporting and Working Relationships
Reports to Director, Application Development. Works closely with other departments, external clients, and third party vendors. No direct reports.
Design, develop, test, and implement scalable web & windows applications in an AngularJS/C# environment; Program utilizing pre-constructed routines and framework components while adding customized code based on needs and requirements. Collaborate with otherdevelopers to assist in fixing medium to complex coding errors.
Write medium to complex queries & software routines as needed for application development as well as data analysis and troubleshooting; Utilize data analysis to make sound decisions based on results while troubleshooting application issues/bugs/performance. Review code customizations with senior developers.
1. Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, or Engineering with emphasis on application development.
2. Working knowledge (0-2 yrs experience) of object oriented application development with Microsoft products
3. C# or equivalent OOP language experience.
4. Proficiency in data analysis & development using MS SQL Server preferred.
5. Excellent communication & comprehension skills with technical & non-technical personnel, both written and verbal.
6. Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
7. Must be able to multi-task, manage time constraints, and meet deadlines.
8.Sound troubleshooting skills and techniques are required.