Polaris Alpha develops innovative solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, utilize, and defend digital information. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
Polaris Alpha is conducting a search for aProgrammer Analyst to join our AnalyticTradecraft andTechnology team building mission-critical cloud analytic prototypes within a cloud computing framework. This Software Engineer will be working with a small teamdesigning and developing software prototype systems.
• At least two years of experience with the JAVA, C, C++, and VHDL programming languages, as well as, data flow experience to include Perl scripting language, JDBC and knowledge of UNIX lock file paradigms
• Previous experience developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems.
• Knowledge of how to translate detailed designs into computer software, prepare detailed flowcharts, develop code, and document, and test software.
• Experience creating or modifying administrative, scientific, or system software on centralized and distributed systems and finding/fixing software defects in existing code.
• Apply knowledge in the following disciplines: software test design, test data acquisition and analysis, and test result analysis and reporting.
TS/SCI Full Scope Polyrequired
A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering may be substituted for two years of general experience.