Job Id: 376
Position Summary:Our technology team has an immediate opening for a Programmer Analyst. The successful candidate will offer support to our local and remote teams for a wide variety of critical software applications. The Programmer Analyst will also develop custom scripts and applications based on our project priority list, test applications regularly, and perform routine maintenance on all of our systems. Education/Experience:Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; 0-1 years of software development experience. Must have excellent verbal communication, written communication, and social interaction skills. Responsibilities:
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document software applications.
- Follow established software development standards and procedures.
- Collaborate with departments and users in the support of business applications.
Tech Skill Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Java, including data structures, algorithms.
- SQL, RDMBS knowledge.
- NoSQL Database. DynamoDB is desirable.
- Expertise in one or more of the J2EE containers.
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks.
- SOAP/REST Web services
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills