How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
The Programmer Analyst:
• Serves as a business and systems liaison/ consultant with internal business lines and external clients and vendors to develop and implement technical solutions to business needs.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
• Documents business and systems requirements, defines scope and objectives, translates requirements into specifications, and formulates systems to parallel overall business unit strategies.
• Provides support, consultation and recommendations to clients in resolving technical problems.
• Monitors systems and databases for functionality and availability to users, troubleshoots, and responds to user inquiries.
Work Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Education: College degree preferred in Information Technology related field
Experience: 5+ years related experience
This position will meet objectives through:
• Identifying and implementing process improvements
• Strong knowledge/understanding of the following:
o MS Access
o Web Services
o Familiarity with Business Objects, Access or other reporting development tools
• Providing development and support of workflow and department management tools
• Developing process automation solutions to ensure efficiency gains in supported areas
• Assisting in the delivery of strategic programs
• Developing appropriate project documentation to support definition, design, testing, and implementation of technical solutions