The Programmer Analyst:
• Serves as a business and systems liaison/ consultant with internal business lines and external clients and vendors to develop and implement technical solutions to business needs.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
• Documents business and systems requirements, defines scope and objectives, translates requirements into specifications, and formulates systems to parallel overall business unit strategies.
• Provides support, consultation and recommendations to clients in resolving technical problems.
• Monitors systems and databases for functionality and availability to users, troubleshoots, and responds to user inquiries.
Work Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Education: College degree preferred in Information Technology related field
Experience: 5+ years related experience
This position will meet objectives through:
• Identifying and implementing process improvements
• Strong knowledge/understanding of the following:
o MS Access
o Web Services
o Familiarity with Business Objects, Access or other reporting development tools
• Providing development and support of workflow and department management tools
• Developing process automation solutions to ensure efficiency gains in supported areas
• Assisting in the delivery of strategic programs
• Developing appropriate project documentation to support definition,design, testing, and implementation of technical solutions