We are looking for Programmer Analyst/Application Software Developer (Java) for our client in Denver, CO
Job Title: Programmer Analyst/Application Software Developer (Java)
Job Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Seeking a vendor to develop and build an electronic gateway and associated database that feeds the gateway with resources, both online and physical, that will allow students, job seekers, workers, and businesses to better connect with the tools and resources already available that will help them find their own unique paths to career and business success.
- This will include work sessions with partners from across state agencies, the public sector, and the private sector, and must build upon work that has already been done over the last year by partners in developing the TalentFOUND brand and unified communications plan of the talent development network.
- The individual selected will be able to both provide solutions and develop in a Java framework.
- Write or design computer programs, applications or systems, or software packages by coding instructions and algorithms into computer-readable form.
- Experience in software design, development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing and/or problem diagnosis/ resolution.
- Test, debug, document and implement computer programs, applications, or software packages, as well as maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required.
- As an analyst, confer with clients regarding the nature of the business need or issue to be addressed.
- Must have excellent abilities to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical personnel, both orally and in writing. Design, enhance, maintain/supportdatabases, or coordinate work withdatabase administrator.
- Knowledge and skill sets include MSWindows NT/2 Server, Windows 2/XP/98 and Linux/Unix systems