Because the application supports business activity – starting from the point when a client makes a request through the transaction lifecycle until it posts – working on this team is a unique opportunity to learn all aspects of the asset management business, from Sales through Portfolio Management all the way to Operational procedures in both in-house and externally custodied accounts.
Required Qualifications, Experience, and Education:
The new employee will work on projects that directly impact the ability of the business to support new financial products.As such the successful candidate for this position should have at least a basic understanding of financial strategies and the principles of portfolio management.
- Three to Five years of software development experience using Microsoft technologies
- SQL and .NET skills are required.
- WPF skills, familiarity with MVVM and other design patterns
- Must be able to design a database schema after understanding business requirements.
- Must be familiar with writing and modifying stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design principles and design patterns
- Experience in a heavily regulated industry (for example: Financial Services, Pharma, or Insurance).
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment using a highly iterative release process
- Experience working with and/or knowledge of a cash flow or workflow platform
- Experience with the SWIFT protocol
- Business knowledge of Corporate Actions
- Team-oriented, collaborative workstyle
- Relentless approach towards projects/challenges
- Ingenious mindset for problem solving
- Accountable for one’s actions